News & Events
The New Dimension in MALDI-TOF-TOF design (MALDI-7090)
The New Dimension in MALDI-TOF-TOF design (MALDI-7090).
The Shimadzu MALDI-7090(MALDI-TOF-TOF) was recently installed at the Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Parkville. As part of the HMS Trust Laboratory, it will be available for research collaboration with other research institutions across Melbourne.
To explain more about the capabilities of the MALDI-7090, we are holding a special seminar at MIPS next week Tuesday 14th July. Dr Roberto Castangia, Global MALDI Applications Specialist from Kratos UK, will cover both applications and the innovative features of this instrument.
Seminar Title: The New Dimension in MALDI-TOF-TOF design (MALDI-7090)
Unparalleled MS/MS resolution significantly improvesresults in tissue imaging
- High energy CID enhances peptide side chainfragmentation and can resolve Leu/Ile
- The New MultiPlex™ platform opens a unique multi-userenvironment
- Full HD Camera (1080p) allows the sharpest samplevisualisation
- Wide-bore Ion Optics crucially enhances sensitivity andlimits the contamination of the electrode.
- TrueClean™ UV sourcecleaning, allows fast and fully automated source cleaning
Date and Venue:
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Science
399 Royal Parade Parkville VIC
Large Meeting Room Level 5 in Building 404 (meet in foyer)
Tuesday14th July 2015
11:00 am – 12:00 noon followed by lunch
Terms & Conditions
Any information collected for PMV membership will be kept confidential and used only for PMV membership purposes. PMV is a non-profit organisation and will not share any personal or contact details with vendors or other external organisations.
Your membership details are essential for communication purposes. If the news check box is selected, PMV will send occasional emails alerting members to important events and PMV meetings.