News & Events
Proteomics & Metabolomics Victoria symposium- April 12th 2019
Proteomics & Metabolomics Victoria invites local researchers to its first symposium for 2019 in the A+ Education Centre Lecture Theatre in the heart of the Alfred research precinct.
This free event is a great chance to hear from 3 excellent ECRs from across the fields of proteomics and metabolomics research. These include:
* Dr. Ben Parker- Group Leader, Department of Physiology, University of Melbourne
* Dr. Alin Rai – Research Fellow, Greening Laboratory, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
* Dr. Katy Jeppe- Research Fellow, Anderson Laboratory, Monash University
This symposium will also provide a platform for Early and Mid-Career Researchers to discuss their work and network with the Victorian community of researchers and industry representatives.
Food and drinks will be provided after the talks.
- Date: Friday 12th April 2019
- Time: 3pm-6pm. Symposium runs from 3-4:30 pm, followed by food/drinks from 4:30-6pm
- Venue: A+ Education Centre Lecture Theatre, adjacent to the Baker Institute at 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004, 200 metres east of the main Alfred Hospital entrance.
- Cost: Free
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/proteomics-metabolomics-victoria-symposium-tickets-59208587479
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Train: Prahran railway station is a short distance from AMREP. Walk along Greville Street.
Tram: Numbers 3, 5, 6,16, 64 and 67 travel along St Kilda Road. Alight at the corner of St Kilda and Commercial Roads. Number 72 travels along Commercial Road; there is a stop directly outside the main entrance of the Alfred Hospital.
Taxi: There is a taxi rank on Commercial Road directly in front of the Burnet Tower.
Parking is available in the visitor car park at the Alfred Centre and is accessed via Centre Lane from Commercial Road.
Terms & Conditions
Any information collected for PMV membership will be kept confidential and used only for PMV membership purposes. PMV is a non-profit organisation and will not share any personal or contact details with vendors or other external organisations.
Your membership details are essential for communication purposes. If the news check box is selected, PMV will send occasional emails alerting members to important events and PMV meetings.